Web Video Production
It's not only intuitive, it's proven. Video is one of the most effective ways to engage an audience online. It drives traffic and revenue, and it builds brand loyalty. How is your business utilizing this tool?
The numbers are staggering:
- 89 million people are going to watch 1.2 billion online videos today alone.
- Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion in 2016.
- 80% of Internet users recall a video ad they saw online and 46% took action on it.
- 50% of users watch business-related videos on YouTube once a week.
- 75% of users visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video.
- 75% of executives watch work-related videos on business websites at least once a week.
- 12% of viewers purchase the specific product featured in the ad.
How is your brand reaching your market online? Are you capitalizing on this medium? Our creative web video production team can conceptualize, film, and edit a professional HD video that positively reflects your brand and fuels your online presence. Whether it is promotional, internal, or educational, let our experts produce your next online video.
Stage 1: Conceptualize
Our content team will work with you to identify your goals and the needs of your market. Once identified, we will craft a unique message that compels and converts your audience.
Stage 2: Film
Once the concept is approved, our talented video team will get to work. Whether it's identifying talent, choosing the ideal film location, or working with your in-house staff, you will have a smooth and efficient experience working with our film crew. Our team can shoot in 1080p as well as 4k, the latest in ultra high definition video.
Stage 3: Edit
This is the stage where the magic comes to life. Our editing team will transform the footage into a product that is positively memorable and leads viewers to perform your call to action.
Stage 4: Deliver
A benefit of working with Spyglass Digital is that you won’t just be left with a video file at the end of the day. We can determine the most effective placement of the video online and execute delivery of the video across social media. Lastly, we will analyze the overall success of the campaign and determine the best course of action moving forward.
Facts via QuickSprout, InSivia, DigitalSherpa, and Video Brewery